Wednesday, November 15, 2006

chance encounter with beautiful scottish voice



not desmond, unfortunately, but something even better.

this morning, i was walking to the post office after doing my 25 minutes (!) of running and my hand hit by accident my iPod and it skittered about and fell onto these KEXP Seattle sessions that my husband put on the iPod... the random song playing was 'The False Contender' by Camera Obscura, a band from Glasgow. the lead singer has such a beautiful voice. interesting looking other song titles on the band's website and iTunes. check out her mix tape compilation... looks intriguing... sheena easton AND m.ward!

back to my paperwork.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whee! love to hear about new bands. had so much fun this evening too- thanks for inviting and bringing me! xo