Wednesday, July 11, 2007

wardrobe spice




if you are like me, you have a lot of black and neutral work clothes. in the interest of not breaking the bank but pursuing my new fixation with color, i've been adding color - on my feet.

my secret weapon: bettye muller flats and heels in her trademark fabulous colors. the other, and most necessary, secret: getting them at 50% off in the sale section at anthropologie. i can't get enough! check out the gold flats as well.

(i've posted about them before, but have gotten so many compliments recently that i thought i'd post again!)

and, as if the above weren't enough, they are super comfortable! i am serious! also, i bought my red/white flats (above) a few months ago when they had a whole range of normal sizes; it looks like they are more limited now, but i totally suggest monitoring the sales at anthropologie!

No comments: